We are able to restore all parts of your piano from a complete overhaul of the interior to brand new hammers or a new set of strings. Our experienced technicians can do it all in our workshop.
If you have a piano that you’re considering having restored, you’re in the right place! While we’ll have to physically inspect the piano to provide a written estimate, there are a few things that can start the process.
- What is the make and model of the piano?
- Has it been tuned recently? What do you know of the piano’s maintenance history? (Tuning dates, repairs, etc.)
- How long have you had the piano? Where did you acquire it?
- Could you send photos of the piano?
- Where is the piano located?
- Do you have any paper records relating to the piano? (Tuning receipts, purchase contracts, etc.)
All of this information helps us get a sense of the piano. When combined with our physical inspection, it helps us explore any and all options for restoration. If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at the store. We’ll be happy to walk you through the process. You can even email us through the form at the bottom of this page and we’ll get back to you right away.
IS MY PIANO WORTH RESTORING?
It depends. Our inspection of the piano and assessment of its make and history help us offer our customer a range of options. We understand it can be a difficult and expensive decision to make. To that end, once we’ve assessed the piano we’re happy to share our expertise in the world of piano restoration, to help you arrive at an informed and comfortable decision.
Please contact us by filling out the form below or call us at 416-922-3122